Postpartum Treatment with Pindas
Discover when you can perform the Postpartum treatment with Pindas
- In cases of natural childbirth, they can be performed from the third day of the same.
- In cases of caesarean section, it can begin one week after delivery, increasing the intensity and pressure after one month of birth.
- To facilitate the treatment, it can be done with the presence of the baby in the same space. It favors the relaxation and predisposition of the new mother.
- Aromatic plants are used that give heat, refresh, relax and stimulate: Curcuma Camosa, Ginger, Mint, Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, Hieraba Luisa, Melissa, Eucalyptus, Laurel, Aquilea Sinensis, Mugwort, Chamomile, Geranium, Rose, Red Clover.
Benefits of postpartum treatment with pindas
- Elimination of engorgement (swollen, hard and painful breasts). blocked milk ducts and mastitis.
- It helps in the healing and recovery of the birth canal, stimulates circulation, toning the uterus.
- Relaxes on a muscular and emotional level, helping in physical, physiological and mental recovery.