Virgin Rosehip Oil 60 ml. (Rubiginous rose)
The Virgen de Rosa Mosqueta oil is a true gift of nature because its healing and skin-helping properties are many.
This oil comes from the seeds of the Rosa rubiginosa shrub, native to the Andes.
It has been known and used since ancient times for its important skin repairing effect.
Thanks to its properties, it helps the formation of collagen and essential elastic fibers to prevent the formation of abnormal scars.
Likewise, it prevents the loss of water, and therefore increases the hydration capacity of the skin surface, making the skin smooth and luminous.
Healing Properties of Rosehip Oil:
- It helps cell regeneration and soft tissue regeneration of the skin. It provides essential nutrients for healing, accelerating it.
- Avoid the formation of keloids.
- In addition, it helps the healing process to proceed normally and prevents the scar from being aesthetically ugly.
- It is a good ally to eliminate and hide stretch marks. When you are in the development phase and pinkish, applying rosehip every 4 hours can close.
- In its molecular components we can find a high content of essential fatty acids with a high level of unsaturation. Among these, Alpha-linoleic Acid (ALA) and linoleic acid stand out.
- In addition, with high levels of omega 3 and omega 6 we find high levels of regenerative substances and fat-soluble antioxidants such as Vitamin E and carotenoids. Its high penetration makes it an excellent ally to prevent and treat the signs of aging.
Provides elasticity and health to your skin.
100% pure Rosehip Oil
Mainly composed of essential fatty acids such as linoleic acid (omega 6) and linolenic acid (omega 3), antioxidants and vitamins A, C and E.
How to use:
Apply daily on face and body with a gentle massage until complete absolution.
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price.
Shipping to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 39 free shipping.
If you need information or clarification about any product, you can send us an email to:
email@example.com or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.