TweeG Hepa Clean Hepatic Cleanser 250 ml. It is a preparation to prevent and care for the liver and thus improve our well-being.
TweeG Hepa Clean Hepatic Cleanser 250 ml. for liver health
The nerves? The type of diet? The tobacco? The alcoholic beverages? The stress? They are all a combination of things that lead to an extremely uncomfortable liver state.
Heaviness, tiredness, bad mood, so many things depend on our liver, so it is convenient to take care of it. It is a vital organ for our health and well-being, it has an impact, even, on our state of mind.
We recommend using HEPA CLEAN or HEPA CAPS at the start of any treatment, whether facial or body, is especially recommended for people who follow protein diets AND REDUCING TREATMENTS where we eliminate fat.
- ARTICHOKE (Cyanaraescolimus): Plant composed of an erect stem that in the end forms a kind of edible pineapple, it is collected in orchards in the Mediterranean basin. In herbal medicine only the sun-dried leaves are used, the fruit or pineapple being ineffective. It is especially indicated for liver disorders.
- MILK THISTLE (Silibummarianum): Large biannual herbaceous, with large purple-red capitols, characterized by its bracts with large spikes; It grows alongside uncultivated roads in all temperate climates. Due to its regenerative action, it is used in the treatment of the liver, more specifically in cases of hepatitis, liver failure and cirrhosis.
- BOLDO (Peumusboldus): Boldo is a tree of great height, with aromatic leaves and short petioles, originally from Chile and famous for its beneficial action on the liver and bladder stones, reasons that make its inclusion in the formula very adequate.
- DESMODIUM (Desmodiumadcendens): From the Fabaceae family, its flowers are of a cluster type and are showy for their colors; it grows, in Equatorial Africa and in the Amazon Jungle. Its preventive effect in liver disease, slow digestion and gas problems is recognized and widely used in herbal medicine.
- BLACK CURRANT (Ribesnigrum): Curious shrub, whose leaves are very aromatic and with edible fruits; It is found in areas of France in the wild and its cultivation in England multiplied during World War II due to its Vitamin C content. In addition to the aforementioned Vitamin C, it also has Vitamin P and organic acids, its fruits contain pectin and various tannins, and its flavonoids are used in herbal medicine, especially anthocyanins to decrease inflammation and increase urine output.
- VITAMIN B 15: Effective cleanser of the liver, ridding it of toxins and protecting it from cirrhosis.
- INOSITOL: Great help of this essential nutrient in the preparation, since it promotes the emigration of fats.
- CHOLINE: Another essential nutrient in the preparation, especially indicated for good cell function, is considered a member of vitamin group B.
- FOLIC ACID: Vitamin B complex, in the formula it is recommended as a predictor of anemia and as a general reinforcer.
- FRUCTOSE: Our syrups are sweetened with fructose to act as a sweetener and facilitate its intake, in addition to acting as a preservative.
How to use :
Take 1 tablespoon after the main meals (2 or 3 days)
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price.
Shipping to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 39 free shipping.
Also, if you need information or clarification about any product, you can send us an email to:
email@example.com or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.