TweeG Green Tea is obtained from green tea, one of the plants that provides the most benefits to humans. Among some of the properties attributed to it -many of them scientifically proven- are that of being an antioxidant, good for losing weight and even for teeth.
TweeG Green Tea
Extract of micronicate leaf of the green tea plant (camelia sinensis) equivalent to 530mgr. of green tea, fructooligosaccharides and microcrystalline cellulose.
Green tea stands out for being one of the most powerful antioxidants. Its high content of catechins and isoflavones make it a perfect ally to fight against aging, help with circulation and avoid hardening of the arterial walls.
- Green tea is strongly believed to be very effective in losing weight. There is
investigations that determined that it reduces the accumulation of fat in the liver and that it is a good thermogenesis agent.
- Green tea has stimulating capacities, since it has caffeine and helps the
concentration and mental work Studies have proven that this drink can help you speed up thinking, improve memory, your mood and combat stress.
- Green tea is also very beneficial to treat different skin diseases thanks to its anti-inflammatory and aseptic power. Diseases such as acne or psoriasis are highly favored when treated with the healing properties of green tea.
- Green tea is very effective in treating disorders of the digestive system: it is of great help for the proper functioning of the liver since it can help fight the fat that accumulates in it and is a very good ally of digestion.
- It is of great help to prevent hair loss: those responsible for this
benefit are epigallocatechin-3-gallate or EGCG. These stimulate hair growth and cause significant lengthening of the hair follicle.
- Green tea is of great help to minimize dark circles: its external use is very wide, it also serves to dye hair, relieve sunburn, etc.
- It is an excellent natural remedy for allergies: catechins help block certain components that activate allergies, especially seasonal ones.
- Helps eliminate and prevent stretch marks and wound healing.
How to use:
Take 1 or 2 tablets three times a day after meals.
Green tea has a high amount of alkaloids, mainly caffeine and theine, due to this, its consumption in large quantities can cause increased nervousness or anxiety, and also cause difficulties when sleeping. Due to its caffeine content, its intake in large quantities is not recommended for people with hypertension or hyperthyroidism.
It can interact with antidepressants.
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price.
Shipping to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 39 free shipping.
Also, if you need information or clarification about any product, you can send us an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.