Antiviral Cordyceps Mushroom is primarily known for its ability to help the body fight stress and viral infections. In addition, it promotes energy and longevity to the body while stimulating and activating the immune system.
TweeG Antiviral Cordyceps Mushroom 60 capsules of 750 ml.
These fungi have a complete and complex biochemical composition that provide us with many essential nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, essential and non-essential amino acids, nucleotides, polysaccharides, etc.
It also helps the body resist a wide variety of viruses, fungi, bacteria, and pathogens. Polysaccharides in caterpillar-eating fungus help slow aging.
Other benefits are:
- Increases Stamina and Stamina.
- It provides vital energy to cope with periods of stress.
- Increases appetite and sexual function.
- Strengthens the adrenals, kidneys and lungs.
- Protects the brain and increases its power, recommended in situations of mental fatigue.
- Increases the healing and detoxification process.
- Accelerates and promotes the immune system.
- They stand out for their invigorating, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor action.
- In addition, it has hepatoprotective action and naturally regulates cholesterol, glucose or blood pressure levels.
- Strengthens eyesight, hearing, lower back, knee and ankles.
- One of the most studied properties of the Cordyceps fungus is its adaptogenic action. This term “adaptogen” refers to a substance that improves the state of nonspecific resistance of the organism to situations of both physical and mental stress.
With scientific evidence, from traditional use to the latest lines of research, it seems that we are facing a promising natural solution capable of improving the quality of life of many people.
A little history:
The Cordyceps fungus comes from Asia specifically from the Tibet area. For many centuries it has been used by traditional Chinese medicine to cure numerous diseases and to strengthen the human body, these mushrooms are very nutritious and medicinal.
The curious history and biological cycle of the Cordyceps Mushroom, is endemic to the Tibetan plateau, full of much symbolism and considered in the region as a true panacea for the multiple nutritional and therapeutic properties attributed to it.
This fungus is housed in the brain of its host, it is a parasite but unlike others of its kind that do not cause harm to its host, it destroys its host and, while disoriented and in agony, searches for a suitable place for its growth.
Cordyceps Sinensis atomized mycelium (3: 1) 400 mg (20% polysaccharides), Vitamin C-ascorbic acid 80 mg (100% CDR). Cat’s Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) e.s. (10: 1), titled (3%), 50mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg, microcrystalline cellulose 15mg, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, its Capsule is vegetable (hypromellose).
Not recommended in cases of:
during pregnancy and lactation, under 18 years.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How to use:
Take 1 capsule a day, in the morning on an empty stomach.
Can be combined with Transfactor and / or Vitamin C
If you want more info about the antiviral Cordyceps Mushroom we leave you the wikipedia link
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price.
Shipping to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 39 free shipping.
Also, if you need information or clarification about any product, you can send us an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.