Cypress Water Hydrolate Bio of Terpenic 250 ml
Terpenic Bio Cypress Hydrolate Aromatic Water is obtained by distillation from the cypress plant. The concentrated essential oil and the hydrolate, which contains a small percentage of essence, are obtained from the distillation process.
This oil has the characteristic, on the one hand, of activating kidney and liver function, as well as decongests and regenerates the venous and lymphatic system, regulates pressure and cleanses the blood. It also decongests the pelvis.
Cypress Water applications can be made to:
- Cellulite and circulatory problems, edema, fluid retention. Enhances its effects in combination with birch, rosemary, lemon and ivy extract. Ideal for anti-cellulite wraps and toning spray to reactivate circulation.
- Facial toner in cosmetics is used for oily skin and with acnes. Contains tannic acid that reduces excessive facial fat and protects from bacteria typical of those affected by acne, blackheads and blackheads. It enhances its effects in combination with tea tree, lemon, bergamot, burdock and lavender.
- Decongestant and skin soothing: it is recommended in combination with lavender, chamomile, aloe vera and mallow
- Anti couperosis: recommended for those who suffer from cupping on the face and body, reducing redness giving a more homogeneous appearance to the complexion.
- For oily hair
- Psycho-emotional use: physical and mental tiredness, bad mood, apathy, tendency to frustration
It is recommended to keep out of the reach of children.
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price.
Shipping to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 39 free shipping.
Also, if you need information or clarification about any product, you can send us an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.