Jojoba Virgin vegetable Oil 60 ml.
Virgin Jojoba oil is obtained by first cold pressing and filtering from the ripe seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis bush. This shrub is native to Mexico, California and Arizona and some arid areas of Africa. Currently, it is cultivated in arid regions of very diverse zones of the globe.
The oil that we obtain from Jojoba, despite having the texture and appearance of oil, is not actually made up of fatty acids in the form of triglycerides but rather wax esters. It also contains monounsaturated fatty acids such as Gadoleic (C 20: 1), Nervonic (C 24: 1) and Oleic (C18: 1). In addition to having a much higher level of its unsaponifiable part (more than 50%), being a wax, its structure resembles the ceramides of the skin and it will also be much more resistant to oxidation and degradation. It naturally contains vitamins such as vitamin E, a great natural antioxidant that works by promoting the elimination of free radicals and other oxidants.
Uses and applications
- External use
- The fact that it is really a liquid wax and not oil has some special indications. It will be the basis of cosmetics and therapy for oily skin, although it is ideal for all skin types.
- It does not have comedogenic action, on the other hand, it does provide sebum regulation and normalization of the superficial layers of the skin due to its similarity to ceramides. The lack of ceramides is one of the characteristics of atopic skin. Traditionally it has been used to repair the dermis, scalp as well as a mild anti-inflammatory.
- It is often used as an insect repellent as a base for synergies for these indications. It also provides elasticity, firmness and regenerative properties.
- Very good moisturizer for all skin types. Also recommended in aftersun formulations.
- After-shave recommendation: To soothe redness and irritation after shaving, apply a gentle massage with Jojoba Oil.
At Aurum Wellbeing we like to offer you the best at the best price. Shipments to the peninsula in 24 – 48 hours and for purchases over € 30 free shipping. Also, if you need information or clarification about any product you can send us an email to: email@example.com or our WhatsApp +34 664 477 019 we will be happy to assist you.