Nutritional coaching: all the benefits
Nutritional coaching allows you to face and overcome limits that perhaps you did not even know you had, helping you to:
– Be more aware of the dynamics that lead you to repeat the same automatic behaviors that you would like to get rid of, that you complain about and that you seem not to control;
– Increase the possibilities of choice;
– Strengthen your confidence in change, and in your abilities.
Gain confidence in yourself
The difference between those who achieve results and those who get stuck in dysfunctional habits is in their confidence in themselves, in their body and in their abilities.
If you are not confident that you will be able to achieve what you want, you reduce the time within which to wait for a result. You also become much more demanding of yourself, you feel guilty if you do not succeed. In the end all you get is to persist in the condition you are in;
– Act. Coaching is, by definition, an action-oriented method. While it is essential to be aware of where you are, what you want and what blocks you, the only way to achieve a different result will be by taking action. Nutritional coaching supports and guides through the creation of action plans designed from functional resources to achieve your goals;
– Give more value to your resources and your skills, essential aspects to recreate your nutritional balance.
In a nutrition education path, integration with coaching raises awareness of many of the processes involved in managing behavior at the table.
It is precisely by looking at the relationship with food and with your body with new eyes that you can grasp new solutions, different and very specific with respect to your context, which hardly arise in the ways where you limit yourself to following a diet.
Working in an integrated way with the principles of coaching, the whole situation is examined. In particular, the way you live the relationship with food and with your body is observed. They are looking for more functional solutions according to who you want to be and the way you want to feel.